Monday, December 5, 2011

AVATAR Photoshop Tutorial. Become a Na'vi.






In this Adobe Photoshop Tutorial I show you how to turn a photo of yourself or any photo, into a Na'vi from the Avatar movie.
You'll learn how to remove your eyebrows with the clone stamp tool and spot healing tool. You'll learn how to reshape your eyes and nose with the liquify filter. I also show you how to get the most out of Photoshop brushes.
To download the tribal brushes and sparkles go here:
http://www.obsidiandawn.com/

This is a great resource for photoshop enthusiasts.
I'll also show you how to create the AVATAR writing using the Papyrus font.

Have fun guys, I really would like to see what you come up with. I'll do my best to answer any questions you might have.
Thanks for watching.
Kieran
Courtesy to Kieran 

No comments:

Post a Comment